If you don’t know what to do with seasonal peaches, throw them into a blender with a few other ingredients and get yourself deliciously, creamy cheesecake.
The key for this recipe is to use very ripe, sweet and soft peaches.
I’ve never done this cake before but when I saw lovely looking peaches in the market, the first thing that came to my mind was to make that cheesecake. I followed that impulse and OMG that was so worth it.
Hope you can make it as well😀👍.
For the crust:
1 cup cashew, soaked overnight (or soak in boiling water for 30 minutes)
4 Medjool dates
1/2 cup walnuts
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
For the cheesecake :
2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
1/4 cup soya milk (almond milk is fine too)
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 Medjool date
2 big, ripe peaches (skin removed)
3 tbsp maple syrup.
- Place all ingredients for the crust in a food processor and blend until sticky texture appear.
- Place the crust into a 7” springform pan and press firmly along the base. Leave in the freezer while working on the next step.
- Place all cheesecake ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more maple syrup or even one more peach if you like the cheesecake to be sweeter.
- Transfer the filling onto a crust and place back in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with some peaches and anything you like.