- 1 1/4 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 big, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flaxseed ( mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 C.
2. In a bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together melted margarine and sugar, then add bananas, vanilla extract, flaxseed and coconut flakes.
4. Add the flour mixture to the bananas and stir to combine.
5. Drop by spoonfuls into greased with coconut oil muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
6. Leave it to cool.