There is no one diet that suits everyone, but certain rules can apply, if you’re thinking of loosing weight. I’ve never been on a diet myself, but I do just a few things, that help me stay in a good shape. Remember that everyone is different.
Some people start loosing weight straight away (after incorporating the tips below); others take several months before significant weight loss begins.
It is also useful to remember that there are three types of weight that can be lost:
- water – which can represent significant weight loss in a relatively short time
- muscle – which occurs through atrophy due to lack of use, generally not attributable to diet
- fat – which is rarely lost at a rate higher than one pound per week.
Here are my 10 tips for weightloss:
- Drink LEMON water daily, it burns fat and cleanses entire body; clears the skin. Lemon is very high in pectin fiber, which aids in weight loss.
- Eat majority RAW living foods – try to eat raw foods as much as possible daily. Drink smoothies, juices, eat salads, eat fresh fruits for a snack instead of sweets.
- Eat a lot of GREENS – something like KALE – the most nutrient dense greens on the planet!
- Eat less meat or no meat at all. Meat is hard to break down in an unhealthy body. If it is not ORGANIC the meat has hormones, antibiotics and others preservatives included which cause weight gain!
- Drink JUICE daily. Juices are healing drinks. Juicing removes all of the fibre; this means that your body does not have to do any digestive work in order to extract the nutrients from your juice, as they are absorbed directly into your blood stream.
- Cut all refined sugars COMPLETELY. Make your own raw desserts, banana ice cream, fresh fruits, nuts, raisins, etc.
- EXERCISE!!! Exercise and sweat: running, cycling, swimming, yoga, pilates, etc. If your body is moving, your food is moving. You will digest and feel better.
- Avoid any PROCESSED FOOD, especially those made with trans fats, saturated fats, and large amounts of sodium and sugar.
- Eat as SIMPLE as possible. Try to eat monomeal whenever possible and ORGANIC.
- FEEL GOOD, SMILE, BE POSITIVE – when you feel good energy is flowing through your body, the digestive system will flow and be in harmony.