Makes about 11
✅ 4 large white potatoes
✅1 cup walnuts, chopped
✅1 flax egg
✅1 tablespoon oatmeal flour
✅2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
✅Himalayan salt to taste
1. Peel and chopped potatoes, and bring them to a boil. Simmer until soft.
2. Meanwhile prepare flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed and 3 tablespoons water). Mix together and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Fry a finely chopped onion in a pan with a little bit of coconut oil or just water until lightly brown.
4. Transfer slightly cooled potatoes into a large bowl and mashed them.
5. Add the rest on the ingredients and mix them well.
6. Form the cutlets in your hands, cover them slightly with oatmeal flour and fry then in a pan with a bit of coconut oil (or olive oil) until lightly brown on each side.
7. Serve hot with salad or rice, etc.