Makes 3 servings
- 1,5 block of firm tofu
- 200 g egg free noodles
- 50 g stir-fried rice vegan sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan.
2. Cut the tofu in a small cubes and pat dry with kitchen paper. Transfer them in a hot pan and fry till golden brown on both sides.
3. Meanwhile transfer noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add sweetcorn and peas into an pan, and stir well with the tofu.
5. Add sauce and mix well until all are coated.
6. Add ready noodles to a pan and mix well adding soy sauce.
7. Serve hot.