Hot days are approaching, we dress lighter, we put on the flip flops, so our feet will be more visible.
We want them to look beautiful and smell good.
How can you help them? How to make them neutralize their smell when they sweat?
Everyone knows a lot of health properties and benefits of apple cider vinegar, but today I will focus on one part of the body, on the feet:
- Due to its antibacterial properties, vinegar helps neutralize the unpleasant odor of the alloy, which can further lead to the appearance of bacteria on the feet.
It is quite normal and healthy that our body is covered with tiny bacteria, but sometimes their numbers can outgrow a healthy number. When the body sweats, the bacteria feeds afterwards and this creates a bad smell.
2. Apple cider vinegar can help with fungal infections.
3. A bath in apple cider vinegar helps to prepare nails for home pedicure before applying varnishes or other chemicals. It makes nails softer and moisturized.
4. Soaking in apple bath vinegar alone can have a beneficial effect on the whole body. Evening foot bath helps to calm down and fall asleep better.
5. Such a bath is a nice alternative for those who do not have a bath tub.
HOW TO PREPARE A BATH FOR FEET:
Pour warm water into a bowl and pour apple cider vinegar (preferably eco) into it – in terms of quantity, it’s best to keep the 2: 1 ratio (water: vinegar).
Soak your feet for 10-20 minutes, then wash your feet only with water and apply a moisturizing cream.