This savoury crepes is good for any meal during a day. The oats will give you sufficient amount of carbs and protein to keep you full of energy together with a healthy fats in avocado. Serves about 3 crepes depending how thin the crepes you prefer.
For the avocado mash:
half of red onion, chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
For the mushrooms:
1 tsp olive oil
250 g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
1 tbsp tamari
1 clove garlic, minced
For the crepes:
120 g porridge oats
360 ml soya milk
3 tbsp gram flour
pich of salt
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tsp coconut oil
- Start by mashing 2 avocados with a fork in a bowl, adding red onion, lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, add oil to a pan, place on a medium-high heat, add tamari, garlic and mushrooms and fry about 5 minutes.
- To make the crepes, simply add all ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Brush non-stick frying pan with a bit of coconut oil and pour in a quarter of the crepe mix to cook for about 4 minutes on each side. Repeat this with the rest of the mixture.
- To serve, fold the crepe in half and add avo mixture as a base, cover with mushrooms and close the crepe.