1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup quinoa
100 g mushrooms, chopped
1 celery stick
half red bell pepper
2 big kale leaves, chopped
1 tsp herb pepper
1 tsp red paprika
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to the package instructons.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan and fry onion with garlic for a few minutes.
- Then add celery and sea salt, and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, red bell pepper together with herb pepper and paprika. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are soft add kale and stir well.
- Add cooked quinoa and mix everything together.
- Serve hot with nutritional yeast flakes and some chopped walnuts.