Time for comforting meal this time of the year🍁. And soups are the great way to invite the warmth into the household.
Butternut squash and broccoli soup is making dinner healthy, flavourful and comforting. Butternut squash is perfect for adding creaminess and is rich in fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium and magnesium. Broccoli adds more greener colour to that soup and is packed with vitamin K and C.
✅ 1 big leek, diced
✅1 medium butternut squash , peeled and diced
✅1 broccoli, chopped
✅ 4 garlic cloves, minced
✅500 ml vegetable stock
✅2 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté leek for about 5-7 minutes until soft.
2. Add broccoli, butternut squash, garlic and stock.
3. Bring into a boil and reduce the heat.
4. Cook for about 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
5. Blend the soup in a blender until creamy and smooth.