Delicious, creamy and with a lots of flavour this Nutella is really easy to make.The flavour comes from roasted hazelnuts so dont’t try to omitt this step;). It’s a definately healthier version than supermarket one and you’re in control of adding as much sweeteness as you want to.
200 g hazelnuts
50 g dark chocolate
1 – 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 C. Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Shake the skin from the baked hazelnts by putting them in a jar to shake or use a towel to do that.
- Place them in a food processor and blend until smooth, creamy butter will appear.
- Meanwhile break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water with coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a butter and blend well.
- Store in a jar at the room temperature will keep for around a month.