Another raw cake of my creation. You’ll need high speed blender, food processor and 6″ spring-form pan to make the cake.
It doesn’t required any cooking, so you won’t spend to much time in the kitchen, altough you need to add freeze time for the cake. It’s deliciously sweet, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy eveby bite of it.
For the crust:
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup almonds
8-9 Medjool dates
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cup cashew, soaked overnight or 1 hour in a boiling water
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup maple syrup or agave syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup almond milk
Juice from 2 oranges
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Orange top layer:
Juice from 1 orange
1 small carrot, peeled and finely sliced
1/4 maple or agave syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup almond milk
For the crust:
- Put all ingredients into food processor and blend until completely combined.
- Press the crust dough into a 6″ spring-form pan and place in the freezer.
For the cream filling:
- Place all ingredients into high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add this layer on the top of the crust and freeze for at least 6 hours.
For the orange top layer:
- Place all ingredients again in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Only if cream filling is completely frozen you can then put the orange layer and leave it to freeze again (at least for 2 hours or even overnight).
Decorate with anything you like. I used a slice of fresh orange and mulberries.