This recipe as very often my most creations are spontenous job made out of leftovers.
I use a few vegetables I had in my fridge, some noodles, aromatic spices, some coconut milk and that’s it.
Super fast meal but delicious and packed with goodness.
3 spring onions
1 thumb-sized fresh ginger
Juice of 1 lemon
3 garlic cloves
1 1/2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp chilii powder
400 ml coconut milk
1/2 cup vegetable stock
Half of head broccoli, cut into small florets
Half of head cauliflower, cut into small florets
1/3 aubergine, cut in pieces
1 small courgette, cut in pieces
30 g green fresh beans
100 g cashews
Brown rice or noodles to seve with
- Add all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce to a big pan, bring to the boil.
- Then add vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile roast the cashew in the pre-heated to 180C oven for about 3 minutes or until golden.
- In a separate pan cook rice or noodles according to a package instructions.
- Combine everything on the plate and top up with roasted, chopped cashews.