✅ 2 cups self-raising wholemeal flour
✅2 tablespoon molasses pure blackstrap
✅3/4 cup coconut sugar
✅10 g all spices
✅ 1,5 teaspoon baking soda
✅1 tablespoon vegan butter
✅1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water. Leave to set for 5 minut)
✅1/3 cup warm soya milk
1. Sieve the flour in a big glass bowl.
2. Add molasses to the flour and mix.
3. Then add coconut sugar, baking soda, all spices, butter and flax egg and mix well.
4. Slowly pour warm soya milk to the flour mixture and stir well.
5. Work the dough in your hands for at least 10 minut until well combined.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
7. Dust some flour on the table and roll out the dough until 1 cm thick.
8. Cut stars with the cookie cutter and place them on the baking tray (slightly grease with coconut oil) and bake for 10 minut.
Leave it to cool and remove the cookies to the container