There is nothing better like quick cake, when you put all ingredients into bowl, mix and bake, while your guests are on their way😉.
You can use gluten free flour if you are gluten intolerant. You can use monk fruit sugar instead of typical sugar, if you’re looking for sugar substitutes. Make it works for you👍.
✅ 4 ripe bananas
✅ 3/4 cup coconut sugar
✅ 1/3 cup olive oil
✅1 tsp vanilla extract
✅ pinch of ground ginger
✅ 1/4 cup water
✅ 1/2 tsp sea salt
✅ 2 cups self-raising wholemeal flour
✅ 1,5 tsp baking soda
✅ pinch of turmeric
✅ handful walnuts, chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 C.
2. In a large bowl mix mashed bananas together with oil, sugar, vanilla extract, ginger and salt with water.
3. Then add flour mixed together with baking soda. Mix well with banana mixture.
4. Add turmeric and walnuts. Mix all very well.
5. Place the batter in a baking form, coated with coconut oil and parchment paper.
6. Bake about 40-50 minut until golden brown.