I have another chocolaty recipe for you. Are you fed up of chocolate yet?😉 It’s so creamy, rich and full of flavour. It’s very addictive too😉. This is one of the recipes to show, that plant-based diet can be healthy, fun and nutritious. And it’s so nice to share this nutty spread with kids, knowing that it’s contain a good ingredients only.
1 1/2 cup hazelnuts
1/2 cup cashews
2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/3-1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and roast the hazelnuts for about 15 minutes. Watch closely, until the skin have darkened. Roasting the nuts first enhance the flavour of the whole recipe.
- Place roasted hazelnuts into jar with the lid and shake vigorously until the skin fall off. Pick up the nuts and transfer them to a food processor together with cashews.
- Process the nuts until they turn into nut butter. Depending on your food processor it should take from 5-15 minutes.
- Before you add coconut sugar, blend it in a blender till form into a powder. That will make a smooth consistency to your Nutella.
- Add the rest ingredients in the food processor and process for another 5 minutes till everything combined and the spread will be smooth.
- Store Nutella in an airtight container and refrigerate for a few weeks. Nutella will thicken when chilled (thanks to coconut oil) – simply bring it to a room temperature to soften.