Strawberries entirely in season so we taking every opportunity to use them fully.
This is raw strawberry cheesecake in 3 layers of pure sweetness. Leave that cake in the freezer until set completely and if you can’t manage to eat it at once bring it back to the freezer, or leave it in the fridge for softer version😉. But that cheesecake never comes back to the frozen world in my family😉.
For the crust :
1 cup walnuts
1 cup soft dates, pitted
1 cup cashews
For cheese filling:
2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
1/2 cup maple syrup
Juice of 2 lemons
2 tsp vanilla extract
For pink layer :
1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
5 tbsp maple syrup
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Fresh, sliced strawberries
- Place all ingredients for the crust and pulse in food processor until sticky dough has formed.
- Scoop out the dough into greased 8 inch springform pan and leave in the freezer while you make the filling.
- To make cheese layer, simply place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Layer onto crust and leave in the freezer to set completely.
- To make a pink layer, place all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Transfer strawberry layer onto cheese layer and return to freezer to set.
- When the cake is ready decorate with fresh sliced strawberries. Cut with hot knife.